Stop Service

basehor-water2Sorry To See You Go

Home/Business Owner

  • Contact Customer Service with a date to set up a final meter reading.
  • If selling the home, sign theĀ Water Transfer Form and bring this to our office.
  • Provide a forwarding address to send the final bill.
  • This account will remain in your name until the signed transfer form and the final bill have been received.


  1. Contact the office to schedule a final reading and provide forwarding address information.