Fire Hydrant Meters
- Fire hydrant meters are available for rent from the water district.
- Contact our office at 913-724-7000 for detailed information
- Fire hydrant meters require a deposit, daily rental, fee for water usage, location of use, and approximate gallons to be used.
- All tanks shall be provided with an appropriate size air gap for backflow prevention.
- Fire hydrant meters are only available for commercial applications, where water service is not available.
- Fire hydrant meters will not be issued for the filling of pools, ponds or other personal use.
Fire Hydrant Flow Test Requests
- The water district does have data available from fire hydrant flow tests.
- Commercial developers can request this data by calling 913-724-7000.
- If the developer requests more current data, a $50 fee will be assessed.